Civil Filing Fees
- General Civil Action: $205.00 + Sheriff's Service Fee
Sheriff's Service Fees
- Each Defendant regardless of same address $50.00
- Copies .50 per page
- Certified or Exemplified Copy - $2.50 1st page - .50 additional pages
- Alias Fi Fa $5.00
Make checks payable for filing cost plus local sheriff service to Clerk, State Court. Out of county service should be paid by separate check payable to the serving official.
Issuance of Fi Fa
Superior Court of Houston County
- There is no fee to issue a Fi Fa.
- Please note: The State Court of Houston County does not record Fi Fa's on the GED (General Execution Docket). Once the Fi Fa is issued, it will be mailed to you. You will then need to send it to the Superior Court of Houston County to record it on the GED. There is a fee of $5.00. The address for the Superior Court is:
201 Perry Parkway
Perry, GA. 31069
Do not confuse the above address with the State Court of Houston County.
Civil Jury Trial Calendar
All requests for a civil jury trial must be made by mail. When you are ready to try your case please send your request at that time.